Honor Code and Mission
- Pride - I will have pride in myself and my school by maintaining a positive attitude and by taking responsibility for my words and actions.
- Respect - I will respect myself, others, and my school
- Integrity - I will show integrity by being honest and truthful. I will turn in my own work and will not plagiarize, cheat, or misuse technology in anyway that compromises my integrity.
- Diversity - I will be understanding and accepting of those who are of a different race, religion, belief, culture, or economic status than myself.
- Excellence - I will strive to do my best every day.
In partnership with families and the community, it is the mission of Howard High School to cultivate an environment of collaboration, empowerment, and engagement that exhibits world-class support for staff and inspires students to thrive in a dynamic world.
PRIDE - Punctuality, Respect, Integrity, Determination, Excellence View our High School Profile